/ Our Partners
The Open Colleges Group includes:
- Open Colleges (provider number 90796)– Australia’s leader in open learning. Offering qualifications across a range of vocational areas including Business, Finance, Tourism, Fitness and Beauty.
- Integrated Care and Management Training (ICMT, provider number 90197) – a sister college to Open Colleges that shares the extensive resources and infrastructure of the Open Colleges Group. Open Colleges delivers a range of Community Services and Health qualifications in partnership with ICMT.
- College of Fashion Design (provider number 3798) – a specialist Fashion Design institution and sister college to Open Colleges that shares the extensive resources and infrastructure of the Open Colleges Group.
- YourLife Health & Learning Inc t/a RDNS Training and Silver Chain Training (Provider number: 40049) – a sister college to Open Colleges with a strong history of high quality, campus-based and blended industry-based training along with a reputation for providing high quality graduates to the nursing, health and community care industries in Australia.
Open Colleges works with a number of quality partner organisations to deliver Nationally Recognised Training programs. Students access their training and assessment services through Open Colleges, with qualifications issued by our partner organisations. These partners include:
- North Coast TAFE (provider number 90010) – one of Australia’s largest TAFE Institutes. Under our partnership, Open Colleges delivers a number of qualifications on behalf of North Coast TAFE.
- Integrated Safety Training (provider number 21897) - Open Colleges partners with Integrated Safety Training to deliver Workplace Health and Safety Courses. Nationally Recognised Certification for these courses is issued by Integrated Safety Training.
Students of Open Colleges will receive a complimentary membership to the relevant associations below during their course:
- Early Childhood Australia – early childhood advocacy organisation, acting in the interests of young children, their families and those in the early childhood field.
- Nutrition Australia membership – independent, member organisation that aims to promote the health and wellbeing of all Australians.
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers – the largest bookkeeping institute in the world.
- Association of Accounting Technicians Australia – the professional body for bookkeepers and accounting technicians.