Suitable for aspiring travel agents or as refresher training, this Galileo course will equip you with a range of core skills. You will learn how to research and sell flights, work with booking files and price an itinerary. Additional modules provide training in e-ticketing and car and accommodation reservations.
|Course name||Certificate in Galileo eLearning|
|Course duration||Maximum 12 months|
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Our free online assessment tool can help give you an idea of the language, literacy and numeracy skills needed to study a VET course. This tool can also help you determine your learning level and help you plan your future studies. You can access the Language, Literacy and Numeracy tool here.
- Air 1: Getting Started with Galileo
- Air 2: Check Availability and Sell Flights
- Air 3: Build a Booking File
- Air 4: Add Passenger Services
- Air 5: Work with Itineraries
- Air 6: Retrieve and Change a Booking File
- Air 7: Price an Itinerary
- Air 8: Display Fares and Rules
- Air 9: Manage Booking Files on a Queue
- FRS 1: Open/Passive/Waitlist Segments
- FRS 2: Divide/Repeat Booking File
- FRS 3: Enhanced Booking File Servicing
- FRS 4: Claim PNR (Passenger Name Record)
- Basic Ticketing 1: Issue a Ticket
- Basic Ticketing 2: Working with Ticket Modifiers
- Basic Ticketing 3: Working with Tour and Net Remit Modifiers
- Basic Ticketing 4: Build Manual Fare for Ticket Issuance
- Further Ticketing 1: Working with Electronic Ticket Data
- Further Ticketing 3: Exchange Ticket
- Quickhits 1: Auto Refund - Calculate Refund Amount
- Quickhits 2: Auto Refund - Complete Refund Mask
- Quickhits 3: Electronic Ticket Revalidation
- Quickhits 4: Exchange Ticket Fare Revalidation
- Quickhits 6: Fare Quote with Specific Fare Basis
|Cars and hotels modules|
- Hotels 1: Reference sell hotels using Viewpoint
- Hotels 2: Direct sell hotels using Viewpoint
- Hotels 3: Modify and cancel hotels using Viewpoint
- Hotels 4: Use maps in Viewpoint
- Cars 1: Reference sell cars using Viewpoint
- Cars 2: Direct sell cars using Viewpoint
- Cars 3: Modify and cancel cars using Viewpoint
- Cars 4: Display car vendor index and description using Viewpoint
What are my payment options?
Pay in full
If you pay your course fees up-front in full, you’ll benefit from a discount. When you pay in full, we don’t have to spend extra money on administration for tasks such as payment plan processing. Instead, we get to pass this saving onto you in the form of a discount.
Pay for you course in weekly or fortnightly instalments. By paying in instalments, you can schedule your payments around your regular outgoings and get ahead without breaking the bank. Open Colleges payment plans are interest-free.
ZipMoney Payment Plan
If you need a little more flexibility in your finances, and want to pay off your course fees over a longer period of time, you can switch to a zipMoney payment plan. Essentially, zipMoney pays your course fees for you, and you pay this loan back over 24, 36 or 48 months. As long as you are eligible, you can switch to a zipMoney plan at any time.
- Clue Cards (1-page quick reference guides to commonly used cryptic formats)
- Ask Travelport (Galileo's online troubleshooting tool, with over 6000 Galileo question and answers)
Let’s get started
Pay for your course securely online in 3 simple steps
Fill in your personal details
Select your payment option
Add your billing address
Weekly and fortnightly payment plans are also available when you pay online.
Click Enrol Now and choose a payment plan or call an Education Advisor on 1300 161 345 for more details.
* To be eligible, students wishing to apply for the payment plan must meet selected approval criteria.