Frequently Asked Questions
To be eligible to apply for a zipMoney interest-free payment plan you must:
- Be 18 years or over.
- Be an Australian citizen, resident or have a 457 visa.
- Be employed in some capacity earning a minimum of $300 per week.
- Have a mobile phone and an email address.
- Have an Australian mobile phone number.
- Start studying with no upfront payment.
- Pay for your course over 24, 36 or 48 months interest-free*.
- Choose to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your budget.
- There is no need to use your credit card or seek a loan elsewhere. You are provided with a virtual account so all you need to do is sign-in, confirm and pay.
- It’s simple, convenient and easy to use.
Make sure to read all the information on this page to ensure that you understand what zipMoney is all about, and whether it will suit your circumstances.
The next step is to call our friendly Education Advisors on 1300 162 143. They will be able to talk you through zipMoney in detail, and help you work out whether it is the best choice for you.
- zipMoney does not require a deposit, so there are no costs to pay upfront.
- You will get an interest free* period of 24, 36 or 48 months after which interest will accrue at 19.90% annually.
- There is a small monthly admin fee of $4.95 (only payable if a balance is owing).
For more information on the zipMoney payment plan, check-out the contract terms and conditions in the application form.
- zipMoney’s 24, 36 or 48 months interest-free* plan is a loan and must be paid back. Failure to do so could affect your future credit rating.
- zipMoney’s payment plans are interest-free* for 24, 36 or 48 months, but please be aware that interest at the rate of 19.90% will start to accrue after the interest free period.
- You can see your balance, how long it is estimated to take to repay the loan and change your payment schedule any time you login to your account.
For more information about you payment options, contact one of our friendly Education Advisors on 1300 162 143.